Tuesday 5 August 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read Young Adult

Today, I'm linking up with Broke and Bookish for their Top Ten Tuesday feature with this weeks theme being Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read Young Adult. In no particular order:

If I Stay - Gayle Forman  
For its moving tale about how you should be grateful for all you have because it can be taken away from you in an instant

Divergent - Veronica Roth  
This is the book that got me into reading so it'll always have a special place in my heart

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins 
For showing that YA is not just heavily focused on romances

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green  
To show them to live life to the full

We Were Liars - E. Lockhart  
For something different. This is not your typical YA novel

Just One Day - Gayle Forman  
A story on self discovery and growth

Harry Potter - J.K Rowling  
Well, I consider it a 'classic'

Briar Rose - Jane Yolen  
Her ability to mix sleeping beauty with the Holocaust in a delicate way

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare  
So I can sit there and watch them go through the pain I went through because of the Jace/Clary sibling situation

Delirium - Lauren Oliver  
It has amazing quotes on love


 Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: