Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

Hi everyone,
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and the Bookish and this weeks theme is Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From. However as I don't particularly own a lot of book (due to the high book prices) and use the library quite often, I have decided to change this to Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Of. So here it is, from highest to lowest


10
Suzanne Collins

9
Kiera Cass

8
Stephanie Meyer

7
Gayle Forman

6
Veronica Roth

5
Lauren Oliver

4
J.K Rowling

3
Richelle Mead

2
Rick Riordan

1
Cassandra Clare  

Have Bloglovin? Follow me there
 Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. J.K Rowling made my list this week too. I think she'll be popular. I keep intending to start The Mortal Instruments series, but I haven't got around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is really neat to see the lists this week because, to some degree, they represent what we read as children (or to our children). So often we are busy focusing on the here and now that we forget to look back on the special books that built our literary foundation. Here is my list and you will see that I have several books that were special to my children (and me) while they were growing up. MyTTT-Anne@HeadFullofBooks

    ReplyDelete