Saturday 12 July 2014

E-Readers

Hi Everyone,
Guess what. I have bought my first e-reader (YAY). I've been thinking of buying one for ages and then would always squash the idea. However, the other day I was thinking about it again (as I do) and I finally decided that I will buy one. It took me a while to choose which e-reader to buy. You see, I was always planning to buy a kindle. But after reading online that you can only read books on your kindle that you buy from the kindle store, I decided to buy a Kobo instead. That way, I can read books from my library and also buy books from a wide variety of online ebook stores and not just be forced to buy it from the one store. And let me tell you, I am in love with it.

I'm actually quite shocked at how much I enjoy reading from it. I have always been a book type of person. I never really thought that I would enjoy reading from a e-reader. Don't get me wrong, I will always be a paper book sort of person, but I'm willing to give the Kobo a go.

I'm still pretty new to how it works and the features it has. So, I guess if I were to talk to you about it in a months time or so, I should be an expert on it. But right now, I'm enjoying finding out the features and stuff. If you have any tips or know of any awesome features on the Kobo, let me know below. It'll be a great help


No comments:

Post a Comment