Tuesday 11 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book

It's that time of week again when I link up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. This weeks theme is Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book. I've only got a few for this topic. So here we go,


Pretty much every character in Anna and the French Kiss. I loved all the secondary characters - I felt as though they were one of the main characters. I wanted to know what they were doing during Anna and the French Kiss as well as what happened to them afterwards (ok, so we kinda found this out in Isla and the Happily Ever After) but I want MORE. I want a whole book from each character (and then another one from Anna's perspective would be nice too)

Hanna from the Delirium Series. So, we kinda got a joint POV in the last book but I wouldn't mind having a book completely from her perspective about how she changed after the operation. I think that would be quite interesting

I actually wouldn't mind a story from Prince Maxon's perspective. I would like to know what was going through his head when he had to choose which girl to choose and how he came to his decision.

Sorry guys, that's all I have for you. I don't really know what other character I would like  their own book. I'll probably remember some when I look through others Top Ten Tuesday's. Anyway, let me know yours

2 comments:

  1. Maxon was such a nice dude. :)
    GREAT PICKS
    HERE'S MY TOP TEN TUESDAY!

    NEW FOLLOWER VIA BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about anna and the french kiss totally!! I mean, Isla did get her own book but I would love to read more about Meredith and rashmi :D To be honest, I would read anything Perkins wrote. I would read her grocery lists!!
    I'm so excited to read the selection! I've asked for it for my birthday next week :3
    Great blog by the by, short but sweet and so fun to read. good job!! x

    ReplyDelete