Saturday 8 November 2014

Taylor Swift Book Tag

Well, its been a while since I thought to myself that I wanted to do this tag. But I'm finally doing it. And better yet, I'm doing it while listening to Taylor Swift's new album (cause I'm cool like that). I'll be doing the same one that Katy from Katytastic on Youtube did a few weeks ago but it was created by The BookLife (I think). So, here we go

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Divergent by Veronica Roth. I love the first two books (it was the book that got me into reading) but then the third book came along and I wasn't too sure if I was in love with the series anymore. It wasn't because of that situation that occurred in the book (you'll know what I'm talking about if you've read it. I don't want to spoil anyone). Actually, it was part of the reason but just the whole book, I found, to be not as good as the first two

2. Red - pick a book with a RED cover.
The Elite by Kiera Cass


3. The Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Anna and the French Kiss (actually, the whole series). It is so cute and adorable and I still think about this book and its characters often.

4. Love Story - pick a book with forbidden love.

Delirium Series - I will forever be team Alex

5. I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
This one is a no brainer - It's Obsidian's male lead Daemon. I hated him in the beginning (he was so up himself, arrogant and rude) but then I couldn't help but fall in love with him when we get to know more about him and why he acts the way he does

6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) - pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Actually, I haven't had a lot of endings ruined for me. Part of the reason is that I don't have a lot of friends who enjoy reading and the other one is if I do happen to come across a spoiler on the internet, I usually forget it (unless I'm currently reading the series)

7. Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Allyson Healey in Just One Day by Gayle Forman. In the beginning of the novel, she is very shy, quiet and a rule follower. But as the novel progresses she grows and changes

8. You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release.
At the moment, it'll probably be The Heir by Kiera Cass. But it could change. I have finished a lot of my series (I try to read the series when all the books have been released or it's close to the release date)

9. Forever and Always - pick your favorite book couple.
Again, it's from Anna and the French Kiss. It's Anna and St Clair!

10. Come Back, Be Here - pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare. I absolutely LOVE that book. It was not what I expected

BONUS QUESTIONS:
11. Teardrops On My Guitar - pick a book that made you cry a lot.
It's a tie between The Fault in Our Stars by John Green or If I Stay by Gayle Forman

12. Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
Well, there is not much hate in the book community for Anna and the French Kiss, but some of my friends 'hate' on it cause of the title. But when they read it (and they will. I'll make them LOL), they'll love it as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment